< Compatibility | Meetings
- Web Compatibility Meeting - 2017-01-03
- Minutes: Previous 2016-11-15
Welcome to Ola (miketaylr)
It's Ola's first day, welcome + quick team intros.
- mike: let's welcome Ola. (Applause).
- ola: I'm a JS developer. I use to work opensource fulltime on the Hoodie project. It was fun. I speak at conferences. I have a four year old daughter coding.
- everyone: (going for a self intro tour) ## Q4 Goals follow up What got done? What's in flight? What didn't? https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Goals#Q4_2016
- mike: Ship webcompat addon. In review. Next 2 weeks?
- mike: Ship webcompat gofaster addon. Waiting for QA signoff. R+ done. Good work eric and dennis.
- mike: needsdiagnosis getting down. Congrats Thomas and Dennis.
- mike: webcompat.com perf audit. Will be done in Q1 at the beginning.
- mike: issues.db. Let's consider done. And we might want to move forward on another branch.
- mike: Speaking in 2016 was good. ## Review of H1 2017 Goals https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Goals#H1_2017
- mike: we had a preview of what was coming for this quarter.
33rd Chaos Communication Congress summary (denschub)
- denschub: Talked to 7 WebDevs and 3 German Mozillians, nobody did know what we're doing. Two Mozillians knew webcompat.com, but were not aware that this is a Mozilla-driven project.
- mike: once the button is shipped in Firefox, we should probably do a bit more PR about webcompat.com.
Broken Voices of the Web
- 2016-12-31 - (worklog) Edition 048 - Bye 2016
Web Compatibility Progress
FIXED (no DUPLICATE)
- 2016-12-27 Desktop Flickr.com error: TypeError: e is undefined in combo:25:200
- 2016-12-27 Desktop Alaska Air's Flight Status page is not submitting how the server expects it to
- 2016-12-29 Mobile Gmail compatibility issue
- 2016-12-30 Desktop Unable to log in on starbucks.com
- 2017-01-01 Desktop All lines of canvas on the site are shifted diagonally (minecraft)
- 2017-01-01 Desktop (APZ) Moving content on BBC.com horribly lags during autoscrolling (low number of frames)
- 2017-01-01 Desktop Dropbox: Shortcut "f" for switching top frame to DOM fullscreen doesn't work (can't call reuestFullscreen() from secure iframe via window.parent.postMessage())
- 2017-01-01 Desktop Text in youtube comments is partially clipped at the bottom (in the last line of comment)
- 2017-01-01 Desktop Content on Google Docs performs extra twitching when I try to autoscroll
- 2017-01-01 Desktop Dropbox: Keyboard scrolling doesn't work in Firefox
- 2017-01-01 Desktop Image on CKEditor demo twitches/blinks/disappears when I press Ctrl+Z to undo
- 2017-01-01 Desktop Object2VR studio doesn't know when DOM fullscreen transition ends, so demo twitched right before transition
- 2017-01-01 Desktop Text labels in preview tooltips on Youtube are misplaced
- 2017-01-01 Desktop Twitter - web page twitches when I scroll the page to the top