Scribed by Mike
Notice ( 🐝 )
Happy Birthday !!! Sergiu and Mike
- karl: regrets
Lots of bugs, around 1500. Very few good ones. Thanks everyone for helping. Also, let's revisit ideas in Austin on how we might make reporting bugs more difficult. Adam suggests charging bitcoins. +1
Electives on the y'All Hands (dennis/tom)
The deadline for submitting electives is Oct 13, and we may use the chance to introduce the team again, say what we do, what a WebCompat issue is, and to showcase a bit of our work. Let's discuss.
- karl: Not sure we need to discuss it on a call. But yes if you want, go for it. Why not. It doesn't seem controversial.
- mike: (Dennis and Tom (PTO) weren't at the meeting, so we didn't discuss -- but +1 to what Karl said, or an email would work if people want conversation around the topic)
Two Minutes ( 🐝 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. Keep it short. Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: Triage. Some partner admin work. Mostly sick.
- Dennis: PTO
- Eric: Triage and diagnosis. Submit webcompat-to-bugzilla extension to AMO. (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webcompat-to-bugzilla/?src=search)
- Karl: Triage Week Hell. Went to the firefox Webcompat sprint event in Tokyo on Saturday.
- Guillaume: _
- Mike: So much triage. Working on OKRs. Happy 12th birthday!
- Oana: Continue testing on TW locale. Investigate and triage issues.
- Ola: Fronteers conference & NLHTML5 Meetup, living style guide, triage of issues
- Sergiu: Continue testing on TW locale. Investigate and triage issues. Waited for my chocolate birthday cake. Will not attend the meeting. HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY
- Thomas: PTO