Scribed by Mike
All Hands Planning (miketaylr)
- https: //wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Meetings/2018-06-work-week It's baaaaaack.
- mike: Team dinner Tuesday night, please send allergies or food restrictions to Mike.
- mike: wednesday, there are 2 conferences tracks. For example, at 9am, Firefox architecture. etc. Check the sched about things that might be interesting for you.
- mike: thursday, friday are dedicated days for discussing and working together. There are already a couple of things in the agenda.
- mike: Friday from 10am to noon, we are asked to be at Developer Fair.
Webcompat.com issues (karl)
- https: //github.com/webcompat/webcompat.com/milestone/42 Only 8 issues remaining (probably only 7)
- karl: Just a quick reminder, we have a couple of issues. Ola organized milestones for Q2, for this quarter less than 8 issues left. Some of them seem like things to test or re-check. It would be good to tackle them maybe just after SF.
- mike: I'll take a look at the ones assigned to me this week, and see what I can pass off to Kate.
Two Minutes ( 🐝 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. Keep it short. Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: Outreach and partner follow up
- Dennis: Diagnosis, Debugging, working on getting GoFaster to Fennec, writing some actual site patchs so we can roll out actual fixes soon! Wohoo! Also dealing with non-working Fenenc builds.
- Guillaume: hacking on dashboards.
- Karl: Diagnosis. Webcompat.com bugs fixing and deep dive to understand why master was broken. Pain killers. Restarted a bit on metrics stuff after putting it on the side (Super frustrated with Heroku). Looking forward to San Francisco.
- Kate: Fixes for extensions, lots of reading up / learning (python, django, requests) for next-bug-oracle app. Hoping to have something mostly working by the weekend.
- Mike: Travel to MV to work on insights workshop. Time off. Insights stuff, some time debugging broken issues submission on master (oops).
- Oana: Investigated, triaged and re-test needsdiagnosis issue. Verified hangouts.google.com and Gmail new design and Roboto related issues.
- Sergiu: Investigated, triaged and re-test needsdiagnosis issue. Verified meet.google.com and Gmail new design.
- Thomas: Blipz now waiting on one last blocker. GWS/Facebook addon landed, but not working due to unexpected issue (waiting on info). Also did some work on other OKRs.
PTO / Travel ( 🐝 )
- Karl: 2018-07-11 to 2018-07-25 (all PTO?)
- Thomas: 2018-08-15 to 2018-09-07 (PTO)
- Karl: 2018-10-04 to 2018-10-06 (Paris-Web Conference)
- Oana&Sergiu: 2018-05-28 and 2018-06-01 (Public Holidays in Romania)
- Mike: 2018-06-04 to 2018-06-05 (PTO)... might shift this to Friday + Monday WE"LL SEE