Scribed by Tom
Q4 OKR retrospective (miketaylr)
- Mike: We will talk about this when Karl is with us (he is sick today). But I did note my own thoughts on the goals for those interested. To summarize, we over-committed, so some tasks didn't get completely finished.
Q1 OKR Checkin (miketaylr)
- Mike: 1.1. Sergiu, Oana, Ciprian and I met last week to discuss this and define the task. We can have a follow-up discussion via email if there are remaining questions. Let's move it to in-progress. There's also related work to generate URLs in CSV format for the spreadsheet, and I've asked Nemo from OI to help us. I'll circle back and leave an update on the task later.
- Mike: 1.2. I've met with Tim Smith to figure this task out, but we haven't finished speccing it yet.
- Mike: 1.3. We won't do this until 1.1 is done, as it powers this. Leaving as planned.
- Tom: 2.1. No major progress yet.
- Mike: But we have 9/10 bugs left to go.
- Mike: 2.2. We met to chat about this, and just need to prioritize this. Tom experimented a bit, and will comment on the task in GH. But we're leaving this in planned state for now.
- Mike: 2.3. We have a plan, and I'll move this to in-progress. Thanks Adam!
- Mike: 3.1. Karl owns this, and we'll get an update next time.
- Mike: 3.2. Kate, are there any updates here?
- Kate: I know Guillaume did a bunch of refactoring which was merged. I'm just catching up on the status otherwise, but work is happening on this.
- Dennis: 2.4. This is already in progress. Proof of concept code we had is still working/compatible with extensions, but we need to make sure the goal is clearer here as it's open-ended.
- Mike: We want to fix one site, so that should help us clear things up. I'm skeptical this goal scales beyond that, but others on the platform team feel otherwise, so we'll just have to see how that works out.
- Mike: 3.3. This isn't in progress yet.
- Mike: 4.1. Totally in progress. Karl gave an update 7 days ago. Refactoring efforts landed. Lots of cool stuff is happening here.
- Mariana: I will update the status after the meeting.
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Abdul: Mobile Triaging
- Adam: Triage, outreach, custom report, GoFaster planning.
- Cipri: Triage issues. Non-Firefox-UA compat testing.
- Dennis: Read up on -webkit-scrollbar. Tried to build testcases for various scrolling issues. Poked Outlook and other sites.
- Karl: needsdiagnosis. Untangling the issues with deployment process and a "bit" of sysadmin for webcompat. STO (Sick Time Off)
- Kate: getting organized and working out scheduling issues
- Mike: planning stuff around OKRs, writing up report for CTO
- Oana: Triage and investigate issues. Non-Firefox-UA compat testing (Google, YouTube, Facebook).
- Sergiu: Non-Firefox UA testing, triage, closed a lot of old NI issues. (mike needs to fix the bot...)
- Thomas: needsdiagnosis, and a little work on addons and about:compat.
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
- Cipri :2019-01-21 to 2019-02-04 (Parental Leave)
- Oana, Sergiu: 2019-01-24 (Public Holiday)
- Sergiu: 2019-01-25