Scribed by Thomas
New Hire intro (miketaylr)
Everybody say hello to Ksenia (hellos were said, "secrets" were shared)
All Hands Topics (miketaylr)
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Meetings/2019-06-work-week This is the time of the year where we try to define things we want to discuss F2F. Technical, Process, Fun, Challenges. Add your agenda items.
FYI - needinfo? push (miketaylr)
Reminder to take a look at your needinfos and make time for them.
OKR Check-in (miketaylr)
FYI - W3C TPAC 2019 ( 👹 )
https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/ Registration is open. This year in Fukuoka, Japan. 16–20 September 2019.
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Abdul: Triaging and Job hunting
- Cipri: Triage and more triage
- Dennis: Diagnosis, pinging people, fixing webkit-scrollbars, doing some TTDS.
- Guillaume: Dashboards!
- Karl: needsdiagnosis. webcompat.com. reviewing documents.
- Ksenia: getting onboard.
- Mariana: Finally got a date to move to Berlin! Not being productive in the cyber world. :/ HOORAY
- Mike: devops pairing with Dennis, triaging bugzilla, needinfo backlog
- Oana: Infinite triaging. ♾️
- Sergiu: A couple of triaged issues.
- Thomas: Diagnosis, PDK5 stuff, platform gap stuff, lingering sore throat, started investigating a more convenient triage/diagnosis addon