Scribed by Dennis
OKR Checkin (miketaylr)
https://github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects/8 (dennis added this, assuming there will be an OKR checkin. the agenda looked sad and lonely without it.)
FYI: Matrix/Riot (karl)
https://matrix.to/#/!webcompat:mozilla.org?via=mozilla.org - https://chat.mozilla.org/#/room/#webcompat:mozilla.org as long as federation is not enable on our Matrix server. The other link won't work (yet). IRC at Mozilla will be phased out very soon. The public discussion channels will be migrated toward the Matrix/Riot system. You are welcome to join the new channel soon. For now, it is open only to Staff, but it should be more accessible in the next two weeks. There is already a webcompat channel #webcompat:mozilla.org (Thanks to Dennis).
Berlin Agenda (miketaylr)
- Mike: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Meetings/2020-01-work-week
- Mike: Next week is all-hands! On the wiki, there is a list of proposed topics. At the moment, there aren't many, which is okay, since we don't have enough time usually. However, please think about if you want to talk about something, and add your own ideas.
- Karl: One note: The webcompat.com-topic is probably an entire week of discussion, so we won't run out of things.
- Mike: Also, just to highlight, there's a agenda app with a rough plan on what we could expect to be doing. Some of these things might change, but have a look.
- Mike: Also, let's plan on a team dinner for Wednesday.
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the last two weeks. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Abdul: _
- Cipri: Triage, apple.com exploratory testing (10-20 TSCI), Needsdiagnosis/Sitewait/Needscontact re-check.
- Dennis: Baby steps in adding the report site issue-feature to Fenix. Some diagnosis. Fighting with Heroku and Mozillas Access Policies.
- Guillaume: (helping with webcompat.com stuff <3)
- Karl: Diagnosis and coding the new workflow. We are in a good shape for Berlin. And because of murphy, my server is down since January 8, 2020. Not the right timing. Sunday, I revived the server. Also tough times for colleagues.
- Kate: went to a conference, job hunting.
- Ksenia: interventions and helping with webcompat.com a bit
- Mike: Some PTO + long holiday. A bit of ad-hoc planning. Figuring out what's going on.
- Oana: Triage, Instagram.com & LinkedIn.com exploratory testing (10-20 TSCI), Needsdiagnosis/Sitewait/Needscontact re-check.
- Sergiu: Triage and Snowboarding.
- Sonia: _
- Thomas: _
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
- Sergiu: 2020-01-20 to 2020-01-23 - time off
- Romania: 2020-01-24 - public holiday
- Team: 2020-01-27 to 2020-02-01 - Berlin All Hands
- Karl: 2020-02-28 to 2020-03-07 - France, half here
- Dennis: 2020-03-16 to 2020-03-23 - Attending [GDC](https://gdconf.com/).