< Compatibility | Meetings
- Web Compatibility Meeting Meeting - 2020-02-04
- Minutes: Previous 2020-01-21
Scribed by Karl
OKR Checkin (miketaylr)
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the last two weeks. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Abdul: (got a new job!)
- Cipri: Triage, TSCI testing, Needscontact re-check, Outlook.com exploratory testing. NEEDS MORE COFFEE.
- Dennis: All-Hands. Sitting on trains. Sleeping. Figuring out how good our WebAuthn implementation is.
- Guillaume: (hacking on stuff on webcompat.com)
- James: (berlin All hands)
- Karl: Berlin all hands. Coding a lot for new anonymous workflow. Taught my son how to patch the tire of his bike. Monitoring the Coronavirus evolution.
- Kate: (hacking at All Hands)
- Ksenia: All hands and finishing up interventions
- Mike: Experimenting with sleep deprivation in Berlin. Thinking about the future of our work.
- Oana: Triage, TSCI testing, Needscontact re-check and some LinkedIn exploratory testing.
- Sergiu: Triage, Needscontact, Sitewait, Reddit
- Sonia: Working on the reporter!
- Thomas: Doing awesome Fenix/GV work.
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
- Karl: 2020-02-28 to 2020-03-07 - France, half here
- Dennis: 2020-03-16 to 2020-03-23 - Attending [GDC](https://gdconf.com/).
- Mike: 2020-02-10 at Wasm Summit in MV. Flying home 2020-02-12.