Mobile Web Compatibility November 8, 2012 Status (meeting cancelled)
- (cheilmann) to reach out to SASS and LESS about prefixless animation and transition
- Christian to reach out to them by Firefox 16
- Jean-Yves: I've asked him today, not yet done. I will push again on this one
- (lmandel) follow-up with WURFL
- [ON TRACK] (AaronMT) Add more details behind vimeo problem on FF Android and notify vimeo with problems
- Summarized email sent to Vimeo last Friday, no response yet
- [HOLD] (jsmith) Follow up on everything.me thread with Paxton and Chris
- (jsmith) I'm going to wait until we get an initial analysis. See below for more information.
- [HOLD] (jy) contact a ReMo partner (Pierros?) to join the meeting and be the contact for outreach via Reps.
- [HOLD] (tchung) investigate the quality of E.me apps on b2g
- (jsmith) It might be worth getting the list of URLs for the E.me apps, put them through the screenshot script, then continue the discussion with Chris on E.me risks we've noticed.
-  (lmandel) E.me list of URLs for each app
-  (lmandel) I e-mailed E.me requesting the list. Waiting on response.
-  (lmandel) Phony type functionality on b2g
-  (lmandel) https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/mozilla.dev.b2g/01Pqtkzsiv4
-  (lmandel & jsmith) Followup with Chris Lee on Target Goals for Compat
-  (lmandel) Started the conversation. jjensen to follow up with related stats. Don't have an answer yet.
-  (tony) follow up with the air mozilla presentation to be posted
-  (lmandel) See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=804902
-  (lmandel) Followup on bug 794100 (Brightcove) outreach with Tom and Jet
-  (lmandel) Jet provided introduction.
-  (lukas) start thread to get a B2G Test event on web compat - 2 weeks away?
-  (lmandel) Find contact for Vimeo
-  (lmandel) I e-mailed dees, who will provide an introduction.
Site Testing, Evangelism & Communication Status
- (lmandel) I spoke with Google this week about the list of issues that we have on file. They are investigating and will get back when they have an update.
- (lmandel) Yelp confirmed working to recognize Firefox OS UA.
- Approach for E.me app evangelism
- Ex. bug 806171 - Ars Technica displays the desktop site instead of mobile site when activated from everything.me