Mobile Web Compatibility Dec 6, 2012 Minutes
- (cheilmann) to reach out to SASS and LESS about prefixless animation and transition
- Christian to reach out to them by Firefox 16
- Jean-Yves: I've asked him today, not yet done. I will push again on this one
- (lmandel) follow-up with WURFL
-  (lmandel) I have spoken with the WURFL dev. I am collecting data to send as as suggested WURFL update.
- [HOLD] (jsmith) Follow up on everything.me thread with Paxton and Chris
- (jsmith) I'm going to wait until we get an initial analysis. See below for more information.
- [HOLD] (ali) contact a ReMo partner (Pierros?) to join the meeting and be the contact for outreach via Reps.
- [HOLD] (tchung) investigate the quality of E.me apps on b2g
- (jsmith) It might be worth getting the list of URLs for the E.me apps, put them through the screenshot script, then continue the discussion with Chris on E.me risks we've noticed.
-  (lmandel) E.me list of URLs for each app
-  (lmandel) I e-mailed E.me requesting the list. Waiting on response.
-  (lmandel & jsmith) Followup with Chris Lee on Target Goals for Compat
-  (lmandel) Started the conversation. Don't have an answer yet.
-  (lukas) start thread to get a B2G Test event on web compat - 2 weeks away?
- [DONE]  (lmandel) check in with Clint if we can get a spade testrun done, so TE team can do some analysis
-  (lmandel) Spade is developing very slowly at this point. We shouldn't block on any Spade tests until the A-Team finds a full time owner for this tool.
-  (jsmith) Followup with jcarpenter about UX team bug filing for preloaded apps focus
Gecko Specific Issues
- aaronmt ran a screenshot comparison of Alexa top 100 BR domains (NSFW) http://people.mozilla.org/~atrain/mobile/Evangelism/ALEXA_BR/
- 43 domains of Alexa top 100 BR candidates for UA whitelist. Need to verify that the sites are functional.
- Thoughts on using this approach to prioritize site evangelism? i.e. Tackle low hanging fruit first?
- aaronmt will run additional top 100 domain tests for other locales