- Thursday Jan 26, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Bootstrapped Firebug 1.10a2 tomorrow
- Meeting notes from this week
- Firebug loaded when the user needs it (extensions too)
- Example Firebug bootstrapped extension coming
- In progress, FBTest needs to load Firebug explicitly
- Next step: Orion integration? Depends on 707987 and 718816, since Firebug wants to reuse the breakpoint ruler.
- Christopher Dorn, working on better loader (allowing module paths re-mapping when modules change location)
- Firebug 1.9.1 with crasher workaround next week
- Patches landing
- Nodes can be removed from tilt, press X to remove from the visualization
- iframe position calculation updated.
- Command Line
- Preffed on for feedback.
- Has been preffed off.
- Plan is to put the command line in the global toolbar.
- bug 642241
- Landing fixes for aurora
- Handling keybindings differently.
- Moving HTML tree above toolbar.
- Reflow patch landed, highlighter moves with changes to the page.
- Platform changes for pseudo-class lock will be in review today.
- Pseudo-class lock will be in the infobar for a node.
- Web Console
- Paul is working with shorlander to theme the web console with the devtools theme.
- Sonny has rebased the async web console patch, and is working on completing it.
- Style Inspector
- Patches in review to link from computed and rule views to the style editor.
- Style Editor
- UI fixes landed this week.
- Removed stylesheet filter, will be reintroduced as a global search.
- Script Debugger
- Have responded to the first round of superreview.
- Fixes for breakpoint support.
- waiting on getAllScripts, onPop, and getOwnPropertyDescriptor from jsd2.