- Thursday March 8, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Firebug 1.10a5 tomorrow
- Meeting notes from this week
- SVN-GIT transition process done: proper dir structure, history kept, commit messages have link back to original SVN commit, linux line endings.
- Firebug (organization) github account: https://github.com/firebug/
- Firebug github repo: https://github.com/firebug/firebug
- Firebug's GIT development workflow evolved
- Script Debugger
- breakpoints in editor landed in editor on nightlies
- ui improvements (dark scheme)
- progress in stepping
- protocol updates
- displayName in review
- onPop landing
- findScripts almost ready
- stepping support for SourceEditor almost ready
- Command Line/Global Toolbar
- Progress on global toolbar integration
- Orion working on integrating GCLI.
- Inspect button landing soon
- Working on infobar menu for the pseudo-class lock.
- Style Inspector
- Experimenting with a new rule view design: screenshot, bug 712469.
- Working on copying from the rule view.
- Style Editor
- Continuing work on native parser, not likely to hit Firefox 13.
- Continuing work on the documentation panel.
- Working on usability improvements for the style editor: screenshots.
- Security Team
- Summer of Code