- Thursday Mar 29, 2012 - 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99459
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99459 (US)
- Vidyo room link: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=kJp7HpENLMjj
- #devtools on irc.mozilla.org for backchannel
- Dave Camp's writeup
- Rob Campbell's writeup
- Jason Orendorff's Loupe writeup
- Jan Odvarko's MozCampCZ writeup
- LucasR's Mobile Debugger post
- Firebug 1.10a6 tomorrow (12 issues fixed)
- Meeting notes from this week.
- New: HTTPMonitor component (based on Net panel). Demo for fx-team meeting.
- Joe integrated Firebug & Dryice (joining all modules into one file should improve Firebug load time). Honza: yet solve "arch" logic path hack.
- Heather created a patch that applies DOMUtils pseudo-class bug 708874 to Firebug (the patch yet needs to solve 'unlock' problem).
- MozCampCZ: B2G got a lot of interest
- Script Debugger
- TONNE OF STUFF (but not production quality)
- Chrome debugging
- remote process debugging
- demo of mobile debugging by LucasR over ADB
- UI theme update and shiny icons
- JSM listing in debugger
- iframe fix (landed this week)
- findScript patch landed and backed out, relanding soon
- Command Line/Global Toolbar
- Writing a lot of tests.
- First round of feedback from the sidebar initialization changes.
- Loupe code needs tests, but can land soon.
- Pseudo-class Lock
- Style Inspector
- Style Editor
- Cedric making an addon of his scratchpad live evaluation code
- Security Team
- Investigating and filing bugs for security features for developer tools
- Update with bug numbers next week.