- 1.30 pm PDT
- Hal Wine's vidyo room
- Backchannel in #vcs
- On Call Handoff!!!
- Tinker to Evers to Chance, er no, hwine → bkero
- Continued work on hgweb displaying component of try bundles
- BMO - lots of random tasks, bug fixin
- chief irc notifications
- ongoing celery worker issues; much restarts.
- started puppet refactoring; many yaks.
- monitoring sorted
- random bits to finalize prod
- Fixing P1s
- Sorting through the rabbit hole of P1s
- Triaged all MozReview bugs
- Spot checking operational deployment situation
- Blog post in lead up to RB launch: http://gregoryszorc.com/blog/2014/10/27/implications-of-using-bugzilla-for-firefox-patch-development/
- Proposed moving user repos to non-publishing by default
- Proposed switching theme on hg.mozilla.org to default
- finished 2015 budget work
- some extra helping out for release 33
- git.mozilla.org fun
- being merry in Merry Ole' England, and (rumor has it) especially festive at MozFest!
Planned for this week
- hgweb try bundle displaying work
- treeherder - try to get staging up for work week
- reviewboard - any final prod tasks
- Get ReviewBoard launched
- Add Selenium tests to vct so we can test web site interaction
- Triage and support ReviewBoard after launch
- Hopefully find time to work on hgssh upgrade and headless try
- correlate logs with some recent automation issues for which we have good time spots.
- Fight, AND WIN, the good fight!
- TCW this coming Saturday - shouldn't impact us
- Ready to deploy hgssh bug 1053705
- this should be minimal impacting, and could be manually timed to fail over at point of no connections
- Given aggressive release schedule over next 2 weeks, won't attempt until after 33.1 is stable. Then will do "after hours".
- bkero in the air on friday, then EU
- fubar in YVR Nov 2-7 for treeherder work week, PTO Nov 10
- gps in Bay Area Oct 31 through Nov 9. Working from SF most likely.