- production / "live" site: http://www.drumbeat.org
- staging site: http://drumbeat.stage.mozilla.com/
- dev site: http://drumbeat-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/
Help design & build Drumbeat.org
- Drumbeat.org is designed and built by you. We've launched the early developer version of our web site. Now we're building an open source development community to innovate and improve the site.
- If you're interested in contributing your developer, graphic design or social media skills, jump into any of the areas below. Or get in touch with Matt directly.
We have a list of our communication channels, with details of when to use them. Do join the mailing list, hang out on IRC, and get a Bugzilla account.
How to develop for Drumbeat
- Start here first! Complete documentation for Drumbeat developers
- From alpha, to beta, to full release version of the site. A complete list of what we're working on, with timelines.
- "How do dev, staging & production work?"
- Early diagrams & documentation. We're still working out the details, so please provide your feedback.
- Drafts of Drumbeat content
- Resources and relevant brainstorms