Mozilla Education Status Meeting - March 9, 2009
- Report on the "Integrating FOSS into the Undergraduate Computing Curriculum" symposium last week (Frank/Armen).
- Mozilla Education internship
- Update on education planet, project list (need help with keyword)
- Need to support and link in external partners:
- High school students from Louisville, Kentucky
- U of T? (humph/surman met and talked about ideas for partnering)
- York University? (meeting this week)
- Chris Tyler has launched http://www.teachingopensource.org as a way to link things like edmo with other open source-edu projects. Please add your blog feed, join the mailing list, etc.
- TOS (teaching open source) track at FSOSS this year?
People attending (in alphabetical order, with IRC nicknames):
- Armen Zambrano (armenzg)
- Benjamin Smedberg (bsmedberg)
- Frank Hecker (hecker)
- Gary Kwong (nth10sd)
- Mark Surman (msurman)