- bug 1261842 - Make initial browser remote sooner if we're defaulting to using remote tabs
- Second iteration of core patches up for review. Waiting on feedback from smaug and jdm.
- bug 1241892 - "Page Info" context menu items don't work in sidebar (was intentionally broken in bug 1238180)
- Fallout from some CPOW removal, now fixed.
- bug 1271607 - The new window's size is modified if the last closed window had pinned tabs
- Fixed, landed
- Picking up bug 1284687 - WebExtension page causes Firefox shutdown to hang
- Did second announcement to Firefox teams that e10s bugs are becoming their responsibility. e10s section of the meeting notes are here.
- bug 1252877 - Add support for taking plugin window captures at the start of a scroll - patches pretty much ready for review
- bug 1282120 - First e10s-addons experiment
- bug 1284958 - Release e10s to 1% of eligible users on FF48
beta 48 week4 analysis is reviewed and up 
- We're up to 590k users in the "test" branch (ie, successfully running with multiple processes), up from 569k from last week
- Everything else seems largely unchanged. So if something's getting worse or better, it is doing so ever so slowly
- A11y+e10s runs on my surface book, but is very unstable due to bug 1270916 - apparently I have the first consistent repro
- IAccessible2 support not quite there yet (ie, screen reader support still needs work)
- Patch queue is getting unwieldy - going to land what I can and we can start with touchscreen testing