|Websites & Developer Engagement
|Team Lead: Stormy Peters
||Mailing List: email@example.com
|The Websites & Developer Engagement community serves the Mozilla mission by promoting open Web-related technologies to developers:
- We work with product teams to communicate how developers benefit from Mozilla products and open technologies, to achieve our mission and product plans.
- We provide information, examples, and direct interaction, online and at events, so that developers (within Mozilla and in the broader Web community) understand and adopt open technologies and products.
- We foster the capabilities of Mozillians to communicate about Mozilla's initiatives and values to developers, so that Mozilla's developer community can grow.
DevEngage 2014 Project Dashboard
DevEngage has a number of projects to support the initiatives below. To see the latest status (updated roughly each week starting in February), check out:
DevEngage 2014 Program Status. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to Diane Tate (diane@mozilla and dianeb on IRC).
Are you looking for sponsorship or speakers for a developer-oriented event? Please submit a request via this form:
Developer Events Request. You can track Mozilla's participation in various events around the world using the 'Where is Mozilla' calendar on MDN.
For more information about our current projects, please check out our team pages.
|Team Lead: Mark Coggins
||Mailing List: n/a
|Mozilla's Technology Evangelism group engages with developers and the broader web community to:
- Share the Mozilla mission of openness, innovation and opportunity on the web
- Encourage adoption of open web standards and open standards-based technology created by Mozilla and others in support of our mission
- Provide developer enablement resources
- Collect and champion developer feedback on Mozilla initiatives and technology
- Understand competing initiatives and technology from for-profit players
|Mozilla Developer Network (MDN)
|Team Lead: Ali Spivak
||Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
|MDN is an open community of developers building resources for a better web, regardless of brand, browser or platform.
|Team Lead: Chris More
||Mailing List: email@example.com
|We are the Web Productions team. We help Mozilla create compelling and innovative web products including www.mozilla.org, mozillians.org, affiliates.mozilla.org and many more!