- jorge - Look at Fx10 bump failures and figure out when we are going to transplant to the compatible by default override list
- ashughes - Will talk with Virgil about getting a compatible by default QA status report
- clegnitto - Will talk to Asa to make sure the Blekko stuff is moving forward
- clegnitto - Will add the Android market place support discussion to the Wednesday product meeting agenda
- Compatible by default status
- Thread about compatible back to Fx 4 / Gecko 4
- Jorge coming up with "problem" list
- QA will look into automation
- GC/CC Status
- QA coming up with a telemetry extension to deploy internally for those willing to help
- QA coming up with test cases and URLs that should suss out the issue, working with JS team
- bug 713140 - Firefox Crash [@ nsDownloadManager::RemoveDownloadsForURI(nsIURI*).
- bug 637596 - Top crash for Aurora. Not new but volume seems a bit higher.
- bug 703133 - Reproducible top crash regression carried over from the trunk.
- bug 714320 - Explosive crash on b2. Might be related to Facebook but not appearing in significant volume on any other version.
- bug 714978 proposal to change mac osx compiler from "-j1" to "-j4".
- note we have already been using "-j4" for m-c/aurora/beta nightlies; this is a change for beta release and release builds only
- bug 666046 create custom snippets to migrate orphaned users to latest mozilla-aurora
- deferred to next mtg
- We will send the go to build for Fx10 beta 3 today (standard schedule)
- Status on Betas of 4 -> Aurora (bug 666046 and Firefox/Aurora/Grow Usage)
- From prior conversations, was there any concern with changing channels?
- Status of add-on hotfix work in bug 694068 and bug 707207 and bug 582347
- Cheng - any increase in hang/freeze inquiries in the beta 10 population?
- Christian - to answer John's questions in 707207
- For 1/5 discussion: Status on Betas of 4 -> Aurora (bug 666046 and Firefox/Aurora/Grow Usage)