Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
- We're now here in the schedule
- FF13 beta 4 is with QA right now, awaiting sign off
- FN 14 beta 2 awaiting sign off
- XF 13 beta 2 (build #3) is signed off, will go live after FN 14 beta 2 is signed off and uploaded to the play store
- The next 3.6 EOL checkpoint is 5/28 when we push out the last round of MUs (one more auto-update round still to follow)
- bug 754723 - Blocklist old versions of Flash Player. Not a hard/soft block, just an update notification.
- Q: Do you have an ETA on a 10.8 test plan?
QAWANTED Bugs: nothing blocking QA at this point
Beta Naming suggestion: Let's continue to use our current language around Beta even though we're speeding up dev cycles since we want to avoid the confusion we saw around "rapid release" naming. Beta is still the same, it's just on a different cycle. No new name needed.
- q: any version info for the adobe reader bug? anything new to go on?
- Bug filed for Foxit Reader. Ongoing investigation: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=752311
- Have we filed bugs from 5/15?
- Netflix/Youtube audio not stopping when you close: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=756250
- The latest dev Firebug version (1.10) works with Aurora so it should be fine with release.
Rapid Betas meta-bug: bug 755978 please add blocking of bugs you're using to track and RB work if you don't see them already listed.
Notification bar for outdated plugins:
- What's the User Experience here? Can a user dismiss the notification and never see it again? Do they get prompted by the bar on every tab, for multiple plugins?
- Ideally they'd get a prompt, visit plugin-check page, and update all that apply
- Can we look at doing this route (instead of blocklisting vs. doing nothing) for most/all plugins? Outdated versions of plugins once newest version is verified? Top N plugins?
Pulling Fennec Release from Market
Merge Day moving to the Monday before Release Days (Tuesday)