Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
- We're still in the fifth week of the cycle
- Code freeze for FF13 is tomorrow - this is the final week to land fixes or mitigating patches for bugs on the tracking 13 list
- Beta 5 is being released tomorrow
- ESR landings tracked for 13+ also need to start landing
- Barring any urgent blockers, Beta 6 is going to build Monday (5/28, despite Memorial Day) for a release on Wednesday
- We expect merge day (NOT release day) to occur a day early, 6/4, in support of releasing high quality Aurora/Beta builds before the end of the week
- Release Calendar has been updated for the 14 beta cycle's version numbering (due to the Fennec 14.0 betas on Aurora we are bumping the beta version numbers)
- Add-ons keeping you on Firefox 3.6?
- bug 755974 - block AMD Radeon HD 6290/6300/6310/6320 for Direct3D 9. Block is ready to push to prod.
- bug 572011 Crash @ nsDiskCacheStreamIO::FlushBufferToFile
- Still hanging around on various branches - #4 on 12, #5 on Beta, #4 on Aurora.
- bug 753251 Crash in nsGfxScrollFrameInner::ScrollToImpl
- QA testing dead-ended, need more leads
- bug 756289 Netflix video errors "you are viewing from more than one tab"
- QA testing unsuccessful, reached out to a bug commenter
- bug 757284 Issues with (large?) uploads stopping halfway (youtube, mediafire)
- Bisect found, is QAWANTED still needed?
- bug 719117 Crash @ mozalloc_abort | NS_DebugBreak_P | nsIFrame::GetOffsetToCrossDoc
- QA reproduced, what next?
- bug 640904 Crash in JSAutoEnterCompartment::enter
- QA testing unsuccessful with Blekko toolbar, any other leads? can we reach out to Blekko?
- [osx 10.8] enabling signed osx nightlies tonight bug 723176
Farmville loading issue - Unable to reproduce. Will monitor the issue.
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds
- Communication to dev-planning will be going out this week
- Signed Mac builds - testing schedule for nightly/aurora/beta
- bug 757184 – MU Channel Switch from 14.0 to 15.0beta
- Population Size vs Representative Population, and the affect on discoverability vs urgency/prioritization
- Background updates were preffed off after landing due to issues discovered after landing
- May be back on as early as tonight bug 758101
- May be a small set of users who have multiple nightlies and updated on Tuesday who will see failure messages when updating. Not expected to be large population and we can help them get unstuck.
- Alex to figure out Tuesday meeting time