Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Actions
- 12 Triage
- We are in our fifth week of the cycle
- Firefox Desktop and Mobile Beta 11 go-to-build will be EOD Pacific
- Please continue to prioritize tracked FF14 bugs over tracked FF15 bugs over work landing on m-c
- bug 769048 – Attach to and report on crashes in FlashPlayerPlugin_*.exe processes which are children of our plugin container
- Landing on Nightly and uplifted to Aurora shortly
- bug 769721 – Change the pref name of IPC plugins to flip it back on for all users
- In discussions to not honor IPC plugins pref with Flash 11.3 or possibly at all
- Final solution (if any) will land all the way up to Beta
- bug 686335 – Bad plugin search order prevents upgrading Flash without an OS restart
- Backing out the behavioral change due to fallout and Adobe's uptake rate
- FF14 beta 11 going to build today or tomorrow, contingent upon some of the above landing
- B2G release plan is currently being drafted
- priorities over the next 3 weeks
- more finalized schedule
- marketing requirements?
- Please see https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/2012-07-03#Desktop for latest updates.
- Needs assessment/push:
- bug 760955 - crash in mozilla::net::nsHttpChannel::InstallOfflineCacheListener
- Brian Smith has already been pinged via email, waiting for his assessment.
- bug 769146 - Flash audio from a page that is not open starts playing randomly
- Funnelcake builds for A/B testing of CDN / mirrors:
- this will also involve work in future FF14.0.next release.
- more info as we have it.
- "What's New" update - we'll use it for Firefox 14, but not for Firefox 15. Probably again for Firefox 16 if we launch certain social functionality we think the world will enjoy
- Sandbox status?
- Yahoo Mail - Constantly being logged out. Yahoo is aware of the issue: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&page=content&id=SLN7332
- Possible Hotmail/ESPN campaign: Bug filed Hotmail has fixed the issue on their end.
- Strange Google Characters: Bug filed  Reports have died off, but are still occurring infrequently. I was able to work 1 on 1 with a user to capture about:support and about:plugins.
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds
- Blocking Fennec 1.0 beta/betaN
- Blocking Fennec 1.0 release
- Blocking Fennec 1.0.x release
- Fennec 1.0 soft
- All noms, including closed
- Bugs to check if we respin 14.0
- All blocking .N and not status-firefox14:fixed/verified or milestone:14
Beta Uplift Related
- Beta Approvals
- blockers approved for Beta but not yet landed
Aurora Uplift Related
- Aurora Approvals
- blockers approved for Aurora but not yet landed