Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Actions
- 12 Triage
- We are here on the schedule
- FF14.0.1 beta 12 (our final planned beta) just went to build for both desktop and mobile
- We need to have these signed off and pushed live by EOD tomorrow (Wed)
- Crashkill & Support feedback ready for Thurs channel mtg
- Go to build for final Firefox & ESR Thursday aft/Friday morn
- FF14.0.1 sign-off is at 10AM PT tomorrow in Holodeck
- Merge day is 7/16
- FF14.0.1 release is 7/17
- bug 771802 - More Blocklist RealPlayer Download Plugin add-ons. -> Waiting on QA to confirm that the staged block is working correctly. We have conflicting reports on whether it shows up as a soft block or a hard block.
- RealPlayer changed their extension ID on their latest update, and they had 2 known IDs already.
- bug 722034 This needs push to aurora; already has aurora approval. This is the reason for bug 760955
- bug 766867 is waiting for aurora approval
- more libxul signatures in nightly. Will be investigating correlations in why this is occurring.
- Beta has a bunch of flash crashes listed in the top 10 bugs : bug 732059, bug 759109, bug 732059, bug 750217, bug 758259
- [ESR] bug 722039 Crash in mozInlineSpellChecker::AddRange (Lotus Notes iWeb)
- On track for release comms next Tuesday
- Reminder: What's New firing only in select locales - THANK YOU RelEng for helping us be more silent
- Social API, mentioned last week; will ride the public trains
- New users willing to help with SPDY issue.
- Google/Gmail characters - Info sent.
- Can't find server: Seems to be spam - http://input.mozilla.org/en-US/?q=server&product=firefox&version=13.0.1&date_start=2012-07-03&page=1
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds
- Web Apps will be disabled in Firefox 15 before the uplift to Aurora. See bug 772638.
- Check in with Kev about bug 722039 (ESR issues with lotus notes)