Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- We are here on the schedule
- FF14.0.1 beta 12 shipped yesterday afternoon after quick QA turnaround (both desktop and mobile)
- FF14.0.1 sign-off occurred yesterday, no blocking issues found
- Go to build for final Firefox & ESR Thursday aft/Friday morn
- Merge day is 7/16
- FF14.0.1 release is 7/17 @ 8AM. Can we do a 7AM PT push for mobile and have sign-offs for both desktop and mobile prior?
- The RealPlayer block is out (bug 771802)
- Reprocessing of signatures is still ongoing
- Early review of data does not show anything new showing in the top 50 data
- akeybl reminded us that because of flash dominating the top stack of crash stats we should down into the top 60
- bug 539040 Crash in NS_CopySegmentToBuffer - pending uplift of bug 764171 to Aurora
- bug 717568 Crash @ js::GetPropertyOperation - need to know of any specific hardware requirements
- bug 764546 Temporary fix for: Hotmail no longer auto-updates - appears fixed based on MS testing
- bug 763838 Spacing between lines changes while pixel scrolling on OS X - anything needed other than verification?
- bug 766385 [adbe 3215926] Stage3D and StageVideo content Flash to not render - Juan was working on a test environment for this
- Misc (not tracked)
- bug 770697 - Flash Player 11.3 processes - hang/crash doesn't repro, extra Flash processes do
- We are down to 10 normal ESR bug fix verifications, 0 critical/blockers remain
- 6/10 in 10.0.6esr, 4/10 carry-overs from previous ESR releases
- Any update on bug 722039 (Lotus Notes iWeb)?
- If the channel meeting notes are ever unavailable and you'd like to start populating them, please feel free to go to https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Channels/Meetings and create them
- Alex to do analysis for bug 769011 – Google/Gmail text becomes symbols based upon about:support info Matt provided