Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Actions
- 12 Triage
- Firefox 14.0.1 updates are currently disabled/throttled
- Firefox beta 15.0b1 is live on beta channel and in google play store, pending QA sign-off
- Aurora updates will be enabled tomorrow, pending QA sign-off
- AVG have fixed their installer and are passing it along. Conduit will fix their installer next week.
- bug 769011 - Google/Gmail text becomes symbols. Ask say it's unrelated to their add-on.
Flash 11.3. Investigation
- QA has a Flash test day scheduled for tomorrow
- We have 2 bugs where we have 100% Reproducible flash crashes on certain hardware:
- bug 775090 – Firefox startup crash in PR_EnumerateAddrInfo | PR_GetHostByAddr
- No useful addon correlations showing for the bug.
- bug 753251 Top Mac Crash - crash in nsGfxScrollFrameInner::ScrollToImpl
- Today's manual correlations are a bit messed up, maybe tomorrow there will be better data.
- bug 530074 BitDefender 2013 issue
Lead: Juan Becerra (juanb)
Lead: Anthony Hughes (ashughes)
- bug 539040 Crash in NS_CopySegmentToBuffer
- Spike caused by bug 722034 was backed out in bug 761171, will need to wait for 15.0b1 crashstats to inform us; suggest reconvening next Tuesday
- Assigned to jwatt to investigate from a developer standpoint
- bug 766385 [adbe 3215926] Stage3D and StageVideo content Flash to not rendered
- Juan was unable to reproduce with the correct hardware, reached out to reporter
Note: Juan is covering for 15.0b2 while ashughes is out at Blackhat/Defcon (July 24-30)
- bug 775724 – Bejeweled Blitz is unusably slow in Firefox 14 on Windows 7
- bug 738335 full screen mode on the Mac is getting complaints because of the implemention
Need owner for bug 770677 so we can know more about what's possible with apk pre-uploading/cache
- funnelcake builds, and cdn/mirror testing
- proposal for a release to have multiple sets of partial-updates in addition to complete-updates
- alternative: instead of partial-updates for n-1 users, investigating creating partial-updates for version-of-firefox-with-largest-userbase
- bug 774509 – We need to communicate the FF17 10.5 EOL to our users (add-on hotfix)
- Any additional messages about bug 769011?
- bug 775634 – SUMO is reporting the 10.0.6esr as insecure
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds
- bug 686335 – Bad plugin search order prevents upgrading Flash without an OS restart
- Do we actually want this ever?