Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Actions
- 12 Triage
- Beta 4 pushing out tomorrow (9/21). Be on the lookout for fallout from:
- Beta 5 going to build on Tuesday. Still hoping to land:
- bug 792181 – Suppress all WN pages for updates to FF16 (and only 16)
- bug 790761 – http://www.apple.com/iphone/ nav links failing
- bug 774169 – Strange zooming behavior has appeared in Bing Maps
- bug 785940 – Firefox startup crash in _open with SProtector.dll (Safend Protector or Sophos SafeGuard?)
- bug 792065 – Uninitialised value use in nsIdleServiceDaily::DailyCallback
- bug 787493
- bug 787704
- bug 791440 - crash in nsGlobalWindow::SetInitialPrincipalToSubject mainly with Helper Bar
- Need STR.
- bug 792903 Leading Windows crash in early B4 data, should keep an eye on it even though it is low volume.
- https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/list?signature=nsSupportsWeakReference::GetWeakReference%28nsIWeakReference**%29 spiked in Beta 3, will need to take a closer look.
- bug 778442 has aurora/beta approval, needs a push for aurora/beta.
- bug 785340 fixed, 17 affected, needs to get pushed to aurora after bake.
Bugs that turned actionable:
- bug 750198 should be actionable now; can reproduce on HTC desire HD.
- bug 756140 may be related to the freetype font issue.
- bug 790139 has better symbols; freetype font issue.
- bug 791462 is now reproducible, Jared has reproducible case.
- bug 791519 may be related... though bug 791519 is not actionable at this moment in time.
- bug 786826 is actionable, but not a top crash.
issue: Down at the bottom of the report we are seeing over 200 crashes in the nightly that have sigkills with address locations. ex: 1 2 see : starting from 87 down in the nightly report Need to figure out how to make this actionable; maybe get a stack trace through minidump?
- bug 745512 #6 on release, not shown in beta and above.
- bug 750217 to be monitored for next beta release.
- bug 752828 looking at the patch from bug 741224, it might be helpful to get the API levels for the crashers?
- Need STR from QA.
- bug 792480 - Gfx driver block request: AMD driver 8.982.0.0
- Failed verification
- bug 792284 - Please sign the OS X 10.5 EOL hotfix XPI (v20120817.01)
- Need confirmation
- Wanting to uplift support for new linux build system from nightly to aurora so we can get on the ESR17 train bug 772446
- Accessibility **