Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Roundtable
- 11 Actions
- 12 Triage
- Firefox 16 b3 for desktop going out today
- Firefox 16 b3 for mobile going out tomorrow
- bug 790169 - Unblock AMD Radeon HD 6290/6300/6310/6320 for Direct3D 9/DIRECT2D
- bug 786287 - Babylon bugs.
- HTML 5 bug was closed. Asked Babylon for ETA for their next update.
- bug 787585 and bug 787585 - extend Java block to Mac and Linux (Iced Tea).
- Mac block will be pushed live after the meeting.
- Iced Tea block won't happen because of unknown version mappings.
- Top 10 crashes for Win 8 are all filed - see https://crash-analysis.mozilla.com/chofmann/20120912/top-winNT-crashes-summary.txt
- One signature that does not have a bug is only happening on the consumer preview
- Test Day scheduled for Friday, September 21
- bug 777008 startup crash in F_1330260112
- bug 750019 crash in nsIDOMHTMLDocument_Write
- bug 787637 crash in js::NukeCrossCompartmentWrapper
- New release with rapid beta support was shipped yesterday
- Some smaller glitches still to be fixed
- Most importantly, the crash and ADU numbers on the detailed "crashes per user" report are wrong when the new "Build Date" option is selected with all platforms checked. Workaround: Check only one platform. bug 790845/bug 790844
- Aggregated data for yesterday had been missing early today, but was backfilled meanwhile. This was a one-time-effect of the release. bug 790970
Notable bugs :
- bug 786312
- patch in, recommended to uplift by dev; currently in review
- bug 756140
- Thank you for the support, akeybl!
- bug 774622
- needs bake time; recommend to uplift
- bug 750217
- asking for approval for aurora/beta
- from bug 780549
- should bug 777537 be uplifted to beta?
QA to Look at:
- 16.0b3 partial completion received; sign-off tomorrow morning (AaronMT)
- Akeybl see #1 top ARMv6 crasher, bug 771774
- bug 787585 - Info bar block for Java 7 (u6 and below) on Mac OS X
- Done, but see comment 13.
- bug 789251 - HWA Crash, 0-byte minidump with Catalyst 12.8 (8.982)
- Card ordered, will test tomorrow.
- bug 789743 - FF 15.0 to 15.0.1 Internal Update adds extra Uninstall Entry in Windows 7 Programs and Features
- Will follow up when
- bug 787892 - HTML5/Canvas Effect not working
- Looking into it today
- [akeybl] bug 790637 – Updating a localized Nightly build results in an en-US build
- [akeybl] update on EOL warning messaging?
- Continuing to investigate slowness issues. For slow page loads we've had mixed reports on working solutions. Would be interested in additional technical resources.
- Following up on feedback around broken updates
- ARMv6 feedback overview
- Google Play
- SUMO (input)
- ARMv6 and OpenGL support (change manifest? or block more):
- 778175 – Startup crash on devices incompatible with OpenGL ES 2.0 (e.g. HTC Wildfire)
- 771774 – crash with eglMakeCurrent failed (EGL error 3000) and abort message: "OpenGL-accelerated layers are a hard requirement on this platform [...]" on Vivante GPUs (e.g. in Rockchip rk29board and in imapx200 chipsets)