Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 16.0.1 released today
- 17.0b1 build2 going live this afternoon after QA sign off if no blockers
- 18.0a2 unthrottled tomorrow
- Next week, remember that Desktop 17.0b2 will ship on Monday Oct 22 at 7am PT instead of thurs/fri like normal due to Social API announcement
- 17.0b2 go-to-build will be on Tuesday, Oct 16th, Mobile will still target Thursday afternoon/Friday morning (PT) release to Firefox Beta product in the store
- 10.0.9ESR going out tomorrow
- bug 799348 - [Firefox 16] load event is not always triggered by XUL windows.
- Some reports indicate that Firebug and our Developer Tools are affected.
- bug 800240 - [Firefox 16] Unable to create DOM events in extension code injected with Page-Mod.
- Might be caused by old SDK versions or something in the add-on code.
- They continue to look into the problems and say they will be fixing them "soon".
- We're looking into alternatives, like an add-on hotfix or just recommending some other add-on to do the cleanup.
- No update
-  Explosive Report] showed a few spikes, but nothing really large in volume
- bug 776497 crash in nsGlobalWindow::SetNewDocument happened in 15 but is still happening in 16
- Some of the hangs that are in the explosive report such as https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/list?signature=hang%20%7C%20kernelbase.dll%400x115e8 are showing a high correlation to Flash 11.4.402.287
- KaiRo reports these are likely showing up due to a symbols issue.
- https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/list?signature=_moz_pixman_transform_point_3d needs a bug filed.
- No updates
22 bugs tracked for FF 17 -- ashughes will look at these before Tuesday's meeting (delayed due to chemspill focus)
- One community member reported that photo uploads on ebay seem to be broken on 16+ . We are still trying to confirm.
- Thanks to RelEng for supporting chemspill & normal releases of Thunderbird over the last week.
- We released 16.0.1, 10.0.9esr and 17.0b1.
- We had some crash issues (bug 790229, bug 790234, bug 790232) that were Thunderbird & Mac specific in TB 15.0.1 that seem to have gone away in TB 16.0.1. Not sure what these were, but we suspect compiler issues, or an issue in gecko 15.0.1 that was adversely affecting us. Unfortunately they were not consistently reproducible and that meant we couldn't be sure we had fixed them.
- 16.0.1 is looking good so far.
- akeybl pulled numbers on old versions of Firefox
- joduinn to come up with possible options or pull in more people to the discussion