Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 11 Metrics (Thu)
- 12 Roundtable
- 13 Actions
- 14 Triage
- Based on numbers in https://relman.etherpad.mozilla.org/5
- [joduinn] come up with possible options or pull in more people to the discussion
- FF 17.0b2 go to build today
- FF 17.0b2 mobile ships Friday Oct 19th
- FF 17.0b2 desktop shipping Monday Oct 22nd at 7am PT
- bug 802189 - Plugin softblock makes Plugin Check open on almost every new session.
- Some users have reported that softblocking a plugin is making Firefox open the plugin check page almost every time Firefox is opened. This bug was opened to investigate this problem.
- [akeybl] bug 795387 – Plugin blocks don't allow simultaneous plugin version and application version filters
- Still tracking, hoping to release this week. At that point we can push out the FF17-specific CTP tests for remaining older versions of Flash.
- bug 801394 crash in nsInputStreamPump::OnInputStreamReady
- Fair number of dupes, no clear module correlation ATM
- New regressions:
- bug 797302 crash in mozilla::safebrowsing::SafebrowsingHash
- bug 788291 crash in npjp2.dll@0xba7a (Correlation to Java SE7 Update 6 and 7)
- Showed up on the explosive report, but right now sits in about the same position as it was in 15.0.1
- bug 802152 crash in mozalloc_abort(char const* const) | NS_DebugBreak_P |
- Showed up on the explosive report - May be related to Java update
- The vast majority of this signature is on 16.0b6, not on release but crashes were concentrated on 16.0b6 release.
- same verse as the first; change up Nightly crash rate went down since yesterday, not sure exactly why. Need to investigate.
- working on proposal for adjusted scheduling for final release builds (ESR10/ESR17/17.0)
No updates at this point
- Thanks to RelEng for supporting chemspill & normal releases of Thunderbird over the last week.
- We released 16.0.1, 10.0.9esr and 17.0b1.
- We had some crash issues (bug 790229, bug 790234, bug 790232) that were Thunderbird & Mac specific in TB 15.0.1 that seem to have gone away in TB 16.0.1. Not sure what these were, but we suspect compiler issues, or an issue in gecko 15.0.1 that was adversely affecting us. Unfortunately they were not consistently reproducible and that meant we couldn't be sure we had fixed them.
- 16.0.1 is looking good so far.
[catlee] file bug on funnelcake-specific targeted update promptsbug 802238
[catlee] take back to releng for discussion: anything we can do other than advertised updates?(sent; relman CC'ed)
- Sumo - report back on bug 772319