Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Mobile
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 Marketing/Communications
- 9 Support
- 10 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 11 Metrics (Thu)
- 12 Roundtable
- 13 Actions
- 14 Triage
- akeybl to pull numbers on old versions of Firefox
- Firefox 16 released this morning (throttled) after delays in pushing out desktop/mobile
- We'll unthrottle for 2 days starting Thursday
- Start adding notes to the post-mortem here
- FF17b1 is being built, targeting release of Thursday morning
- FF18.0a2 is targeting release for Friday morning. Opening up mozilla-aurora after the merge is blocked on:
- FF17b2 will be released at 7AM PT on 10/22
- bug 799348 - [Firefox 16] load event is not always triggered by XUL windows.
- Blogging about it later today.
- OK for possible ride-along.
- bug 797378 - Plugin blocks.
- Caused some problems on the plugin pages.
- https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/list?signature=npswf32_11_4_402_287.dll@0x32f0ad crashes showing up but it looks as if we don't have symbols. Discussion on IRC this morning indicating Adobe was having issues uploading them
- After our permissions corrections in bug 798297, Adobe had problems pushing the symbols to our servers, Ted is trying to get this resolved.
see platform and mobile notes
- nightly has gone back down some. Some of the fixes from yesterday helped.
- monitor for feedback: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1893284, and http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=6238
- bug 790139 - still wait for crash volume on 17 to see if fix is needed for 16?
- bug 799544 Firefox 16.0 Crash Report [@ mozalloc_abort | NS_DebugBreak_P | X11Error ] when loading about:support
- stub installer, and late "go to build" for FF16/FF ESR/TB16/TB ESR friday turned into friday night work for many in RelEng. More on this in postmortem.
- problem with TB 16.0 DE signoff; rebuilds in progress; delayed ship of TB16 until thurs 11oct.
- plugins server fallout from changes to blocklist; need to foreward IT before doing next time?
- Released 10.0.8esr today
- Possibly releasing 16.0 (issues with third-party provider), if not, will release tomorrow
- We had some mac crasher issues in 15.0.1, landed one fix, will review as 16.0 goes out.
- TB 17 should go to beta later this week
- Top issues we're keeping an eye on for a possible 16.0.1:
- Web Regression: 786740 – CSS transition with rounded borders cause rendering issues
- New Top Crash (security bug): https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=798045
- Possible add-on compat impact: 799348 – [Firefox 16] load event is not always triggered by XUL windows
- RelEng to make recommendations around release-cck-mozilla* users on older versions