Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am Pacific, and Thursday at 2:00pm Pacific
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 RelEng
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 QA
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- FF19.0b3 will go to build before EOD today, shipped Friday or sooner (depending on sign-off)
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=832038 CTP Plugin block request: Flash 10.2.* and lower.
- Currently being tested.
- Needs decision on changing previous Mac OS X block so that it works as expected.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=806451 Block malicious Codec add-ons.
- This is a big block that we're planning on pushing today.
- Nothing specific to note.
- Top issue remains 806820 (even higher on beta than on release).
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=719114 (js::GCMarker::processMarkStackTop, a long-going topcrash) is the only other crash with a noteworthy slice of crashes, other than the empty dump signature, which seems to be higher nowadays (across channels) than it was before.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=783369 (Norton) - the 2012 crash is the largest topcrash now on 18.0.1 (>10%), the 2013 one is #9 with ~1%
- It's probable that this is caused by bug 828296 (missing to change the GUID for
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=806820 (SuppressDeletedPropertyHelper, Facebook-related) is #3 with ~8%.
- Hope to see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=831626 land on trunk soon to see if it fixes this.
- And https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=801394 (malware) is down to #5 with ~2%.
- ~50% of all 18 release crashes are within the first 60 seconds of usage, including https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=752828 (database is locked) which is the #2 after the empty dump signature.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=800838 (nsNPAPIPluginInstance::TimerWithID) is #1 on beta. By far the largest mobile issue we have atm.
- Flash crashes dominate the topcrash list for beta.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=823236 (mozilla::layers::ShmemYCbCrImage::IsValid) has risen up to #4 on beta now.
- Aurora topcrash list is dominated by far by https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=827171 (nsPluginStreamListenerPeer::OnStartRequest) and https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=827170 (mozilla::layers::LayerManagerOGL::CreateFBOWithTexture) - the former needs traction, the latter has a patch.
- mobile is looking to back out the search desktop widget for Firefox 19
- 768000 – crash in AudioRunnable::Run @ libflashplayer.so@0x53... on ICS and above
- 827254 – crash in nsNPAPIPluginInstance::SetWakeLock on ICS and above
Still tracking Yahoo mail issue. Seeing roughly 2/3x average since the 19th. Email sent to Yahoo PM. We are trying to find users to help reproduce to see if it is addon related.
- (bajaj) Bug 831686 - Create Mozmill test for proxy.pac file served via a file:// protocol (follow up with QA from today's postmortem)
- akeybl to follow up with rstrong about https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=829221