Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- Fx21.0b4 Desktop/mobile go-to-build today
- Mostly EOD PT as I am waiting on a couple of patches to be uplifted.Will keep releng posted if it gets delayed further.
- Nothing new.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=856670 (js::RemapWrapper) is still #2 though fixed on trunk and we still have no candidate for uplift, investigation is hard, will ask for some help in today's platform mtg
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863714 (nsCSSScanner::Next) - new in 21.0b3, now #15, seems to be another Radeon spike
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837370 (js::types::TypeCompartment::addPendingRecompile) definitely looks fixed in 21.0b3, yay!
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=852915 (mozilla::MediaDecoderReader::DecodeToFirstAudioData) - #25, patch to disable on Win7 without SP1 landed on trunk, Aurora and for Beta 4.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=829954 (mozilla::gfx::AlphaBoxBlur::Blur) has been rising in b3 as well, just #31 though.
- For some reason, crash rates are getting freakishly low - Flash 11.7 is helping (hangs are down somewhat), but some other high-volume signatures are also on the decrease.
- bug 812683 and bug 819028 (D3D11) are down by significant degrees, the cause is unclear.
- bug 851934 (Outlook.com) is down somewhat as well over the weekend, still missing activity in reaction to a user helping us!
- bug 836263 (Crossrider) also decreased in volume somewhat early last week, no activity on implementing a fix on our side.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=847834 (org.mozilla.gecko.BrowserApp.onActivityResult) has been rising sharply on Aurora since 4/18,
- Margaret is asking for aurora approval, this has landed in MC yesterday
- bug 852467 is blocking bug 834243 - crash in mozilla::layers::LayerManagerOGL::Initialize with abort message: "We need a context on Android"
- Patch in review
- STRs are listed for bug 760394
- we would like expert help in resolving this issue
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=847837 (libstagefright.so, Samsung devices with qcom hw, GB) would easily be #2 with combined signatures on beta, waiting for block patch uplift.
- blocklisted for nightly, aurora,beta
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=845734 (libcutils.so, Sony devices, JB) is #2 on beta and release, blocklisting patch needs verification and uplift.
- blocklisted for nightly, aurora, beta
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=808378 is #3 on release and #5 on beta (libOMX_Core.so, rk30board/Mali-400, JB) and has no activity on fixing/blocking.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863843 has been block listed on aurora and beta, should help with bug 808378. Need to monitor.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812573 - Fx 10-16 update hotfix
- Testing is complete and signed off
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=857199 - en-US Win32 beta stub installer
- Appears to be pending web-dev fixes, can we get a status update/timeline to test?
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863714 - crash in nsCSSScanner::Next (Radeon 6310)
- Turning off fedora test coverage on m-c & friends. Will ride the trains
- Disabling ~50 locales on m-c, and migrating existing users to m-a (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=657789)
- bajaj to file a bug to make sure the mozilla-aurora locales are correct.
- birch continues to be used as a 2nd inbound for b2g work
Working on surveys for Beta and Aurora this week. Should have data next week.
- [akeybl] Good on moving with the "final Flash block"? dun dun dun