Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- FF21.0b6 Desktop, we have QA sign-off,almost ready to go
- FF21.0b6 Mobile ready to ship based on recent sign-off
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=867337 - Plugin CTP request: Flash 11.5.*-11.6.602.175. Block is staged and ready for testing.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=865260 (js::IsStandardClassResolved) spiked sharply after bug 860494 was uplifted without uplifting the patch there as well. This has been done now.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=836263 (Crossrider) is rising sharply again for some reason.
- Let's ge the uplifted
- The D3D11 crashes might be on their way up again as well.
- Nothing other than what has been said for Beta.
- Still some stagefright blocklisting churn.
- Bug 845729 , Bug 853522
- 21b6 signed off for push
- Fx10-16 update hotfix testing still under way (hopefully done tomorrow)
- Flash 11.5-11.6 CTP testing still under way (hopefully done today)
- Softvision will be out Monday for a public holiday (ie. no availability for testing overnight Sunday)
- Bug 845729 , Bug 853522
- nothing today
Desktop is quite stable. This week we are working on Firefox Sentiment Report 20. Should be available early next week.
Beta Snippet survey went out.
4.1 star average
No specific question so very little useful feedback
Some interesting points:
Possibly an issue with hanging
"for the last few days it has been creating problems like whenever i open it and go from one tab to second tab it hangs and i have to shut down my computer to start it again."
"Firefox does not respond when opening more than 50% of the time. Had to open and close it 5 times. At other times one restart fixes it. Also hangs when more than 6 tabs open. I even try with all other apps closed."
"Also, when a website has a lot of content or I am loading many webpages at once the interface at the top (the part with the tabs etc.) goes Not Responding for a few seconds."
New malware? Quite a few busted search/redirected pages/fake ad-links in content complaints.
Aurora snippet survey only has 50 responses, 4.2 stars but that's hazy.
No mention of cookie-related issues but there's very little actual commentary, a few feature requests.