Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- FF21.0 for mobile and desktop(throttled) are shipped this morning as targeted
- Thank you all !
- FF22b1 got delayed for a couple of hours
- Release still planned for Thursday
- FF23.0a2 still planned for enable on Friday
- 17.0.6ESR push email sent
Nothing new for add-ons.
- Waiting for 23 to hit Aurora.
- Waiting for 22 to ship on Beta, no immediate concerns carried over from Aurora.
- Thanks for the insight on early data :)
- Jan found a testcase for bug 851934 (outlook.com) and realized he had already fixed this for 22 in bug 867482! This remains a crash to watch for 21 and a potential ride-along candidate for a point release.
- bug 836263 (Crossrider) has dropped off the topcrash lists now.
- Bug 852510 - crash in LdrShutdownThread with Bandoo's DataMngr/Search Results Toolbar or Hotspot Shield Helper - Best next steps
- email Bandoo ?
- Is it similar to Bug 812307 we have seen in the past ?
- Data for 21 and even 22 looks good from previous channels.
- Looks like we'll carry a few higher-volume crashes from Nightly to Aurora with 23 (bug 870782, bug 868342, bug 760394) - we'll need to fix this week or decide if we can enable updates with the risk of still having them on Aurora. The first two of those have (as of yet unladed) patches, the latter doesn't have anything so far.
We are watching for 21 feedback from all sources, obviously nothing yet
- bug 869866 - known issue
- Thanks a lot to SUMO for having an article up (the article can be found athttps://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/some-3d-videos-dont-work-fullscreen)
- stub experiment results from last week