Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
Post-Mortem and Longterm Actions
- [akeybl] New Flash CTP blocking?
- Blocked on backfill of telemetry data
- FF22b6 went to build yesterday, RC overnight
- beta will be released asap (ETA?)
- gtb for esr coming today
- >> Release sign-off's tomorrow at 10 am in Release Co-ordination vidyo room <<
* For all 3 2 platforms, I need the about:plugins data for the QuickTime plugin, except for the mime types table. I need at least a sample for the latest version and an older version, but having more version samples is better.
- emailed bbondy and rstrong about bug 878449 (CCliModalLoop::CCliModalLoop)
- bug 860641 (RelevantKnowledge) is still waiting for their fix to ship.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=867226 (abort in mozilla::layers::LayerManagerOGL::CreateFBOWithTexture), previously #1 Mac crash in 22.0b4, looks to be verified fixed in beta 5.
- No other concerning issues left for 22 Beta, tracking+ crashes are down to 2 (one pdfs.js, one mobile/ARMv6), crash rate at 1.61 is pretty good as well.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=854176 (CPrivAlloc::operator delete, Win7 with IE10) continues to be a concern.
- Not much data from x86 and nothing too bad sticking out there, but https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=884300 means that many crash reports are not useful at this time.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=845867 (libGLES_hgl.so) continues to be the #1 ARMv6 issue on beta and a top-3 ARMv6 issue on release.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863159 - Crash after fullscreening PDF- REOPENED
- Bug 876878 - webrtc crash - needinfo dveditz
ashughes (on phone)
- Firefox 23 is in good shape for beta migration, no outstanding beta-blocking issues on QA radar
- https://bugzil.la/878449 - [Win7 SP1] crash in mozilla::widget::JumpListBuilder::AddListToBuild -- currently investigating, doesn't block Beta
- https://bugzil.la/883222 - Firefox 21 and Ember.js calls on an event throws 'Permission denied to access property' error -- will try to investigate today, doesn't block Beta