Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- Can we gauge how effective https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812573 was on updates? (Tyler) -- leave for thurs channel mtg
- 22 throttled today for feedback
- Unthrottled as early as Tuesday if we don't find critical issues
- Post-mortem is in less than 2 weeks
- Beta released today - https://www-dev.allizom.org/en-US/firefox/23.0beta/releasenotes/
- Rapider betas starting next week
- Aurora released tomorrow - https://www-dev.allizom.org/en-US/firefox/24.0a2/auroranotes/
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=885517 Flash CTP block.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837377 Quick Time block (with bug 886895).
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=885362 Java CTP block.
- Waiting for Aurora updates to be turned on.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=883973 (JSFunction::getExistingScript) would have been very high volume but is fixed on aurora now.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=884053 (js::types::TypeSet::hasType) is pretty high volume and probably should be uplifted (fixed on trunk very shortly after uplift from what I see)
- Waiting for 23.0b1 data.
- No issues in early 22.0 data.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812683 (CContext::RestorePipelineStateImpl, Win7 with D3D update) continues to be an issue, #5 in early 22 data.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=852510 (LdrShutdownThread) is #12 in a current search, Bandoo should have released a fix now, so this should hopefully drop further.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=850571 (nsView::Destroy) is #14, the fix should have been uplifted to beta now via bug 871942.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=845867 (libGLES_hgl.so) is now by far #1 for ARMv6 and also pretty high in overall stats. Might be a variant of the https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863313 (libEGL_VIVANTE.so) problem.
- Aurora might see a higher-volume crash in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=881018 (mozilla::layers::floor_div) but so far we only have a diagnose patch there on trunk. No blocker for enabling updates.
- bug 877097 crash in mozilla::layout::ScrollbarActivity::UpdateOpacity - REOPENED
- Tracy Walker will be joining the team as a QA release driver, so now there'll be 3
- Anthony is mentoring, tentatively scheduled to take over Firefox 25 -- you're giving him Australis?
Possible Copy Paste issues in Firefox 22, maybe related to Copy Plain Text 2 1.2
Roboform was incompatible, it's updated now in 7.9.0
Font Sizes is the big issue due to scaling. We will likely get documentation up around this soon.
Likely caused by https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=844604 Also related: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=858185 ?
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/plainoldfavorites/ is broken in 22 which causes data loss.
Just added it to the compatibility override list.
Norton apparently is having issues pushing their update out, though there is conflicting information on that.
- Effectiveness of https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=812573 on updates?
- Win8.1 and Mavericks testing
- Proposed B2G schedule https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmStZDZgJbV7dDhtMDZlQmRtdDB4a1plZXRwNXIzYWc#gid=0
- B2G becoming more integrated over time
- Australis 3rd party breakage
- [akeybl] Australis meeting for flow diagram about dealing with add-on/plugin bustage (testing, support, etc.)