Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
[tyler & roland] - deeper analysis on the android "crashes" from input to try and determine the pattern
- Email sent to Rel-Drivers "Inspecting the Data for Firefox 22 and looking for trends doesn't give us anything specific. It appears that Around July 2nd we had a dramatic decrease in feedback around Crashes, which then spiked on the 4th. This could be an impact of the holiday in the US, as users were using their devices less in the beginning of the week and more on the actual 4th holiday (Daily users and installs seems to corroborate a decrease in the beginning of the week followed by a rise around the 4th). Complaints went back down over the weekend, and were spiking again by wednesday. Crash complaints have followed an odd pattern of spiking in the middle of the week for Mobile, either on a Tuesday or Wednesday, since the spike on the 4th of July. I'm not sure what causes this spike in the middle of the week, but it is good to reference for future data collection. "
Please follow up with Tyler via email if we need more research
- Second to last Beta for desktop going to build today
- No update today.
- Jorge will be at BlackHat / Defcon, so probably no updates next week either.
- Looks mostly good atm.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=897389 (InitFromBailout) is #1 with 15% of all crashes in b8. Merging of bug 891808 was messed up and now corrected.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=877164 (nsNodeUtils::LastRelease) still high in b8, will need action.
- No issues right now.
- No new issues. Will need to watch b8 for the Sony Xperia Z crash hopefully being gone.
- Current status of promptWaitTime pref changes:
- Nightly to 6h: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=829221
- Aurora to 12h: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=829222
- Beta to 24h: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=829227
- Anthony will be at Blackhat/Defcon Wednesday - Sunday next week
- still driving Firefox23 but will be accessible via email only
- will be in MV the week following (Monday - Friday)
- Status (Kevin PTO) late approvals and landings from yesterday will be verified today
- scl3 power work likely next week (for space expansion), which will reduce mac compile capacity. Wed at the earliest, more info by email when we have it
Android alerts, ARMv6 crashes
- Blackhat/Defcon - what's our RRRT plan?
- [akeybl] thanks for re-spinning NIghtly (and getting rid of that awful awful awful crash)
MCB - analyzed survey comments; question about addons (reddit enhancement suite?) External Websites with Mixed Content: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=844556&hide_resolved=1 External Websites with Mixed Content that we'd like to contact: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=7256323&resolution=---&resolution=DUPLICATE&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&query_format=advanced&status_whiteboard=[mcb-no-contact] External Websites with Mixed Content that we haven't contacted: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?f1=blocked&list_id=7256385&o1=equals&resolution=---&resolution=DUPLICATE&status_whiteboard_type=notregexp&query_format=advanced&status_whiteboard=.*mcb-thirdparty-notified.*%7C.*mcb-no-contact.*&v1=844556 External Websites with Mixed Content on Firefox but not IE: Results coming soon External Websites with Mixed Content on Firefox but not Chrome: Results coming soon Anyone experiencing mixed content issues with apps.facebook.com?