`Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
- 10 Actions
- 11 Triage
- [Akeybl] follow up on Bandoo - should we email as well as CC in bug? Find a direct contact
- done, emailed
- [Lukas] invite to sign off tomorrow afternoon
- Firefox 26.0 shipped, unthrottled until Thursday
- Firefox ESR 24 shipped (so long ESR 17!!)
- First blog post on Australis compat for add-ons coming up.
- No update.
- Beta shipped.
Creating articles according to SUMO issues, so we solve the major isssues.
- will watch for 27b1 repacking to be fixed. Might impact release date.
- Please be explicit with turning on Aurora updates ( we have had 0 holly users)
- 27.0b1 hit some certificate verification issues on windows in testing; under investigation
- 27.0b1 mobile repacks failed; under investigation
Keeping an eye out for java stuff in 26. Will sound alarms as needed. Yahoo issues from this weekend seem to be fixed.
- Reminder about Bhavana/Akeybl PTO - please ping Lukas this week with anything urgent about anything Desktop/Mobile/Metro related (will do my best with Metro)