`Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- FF27.0b2 is the only beta this week before we close Friday
- Sign-off just sent for go on beta channel
- FF26.0 unthrottling moved to Thursday for this release
- Post-Mortem during Thurs channel meeting
- First blog post about Australis: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2013/12/12/australis-for-add-on-developers-1/
- Bug 950773 - Blocklist malicious .NET Framework add-on
* Created a botnet conducting SQL injection attacks on websites. Used deceptive name.
- bugs 856796 and 814954 (JSC:Yarr crashes with Avast and Ghostery) continue to be in the top 20.
- No major concerns on Aurora at this time
- bug 947079 - Passive mixed content indicator (grey triangle) shows up on twitter.com, news.ycombinator.com (and other sites) but no mixed content loads appear in console
- Sign off for go to beta channel for 27.0b2 build 1 depends on decision about this bug.
- Don't hold the beta, we'll get someone to look at it but very unlikely this is new to 27
- 27.0b2 on track (Aaron)
- No updates
- Releng, need another POC for holidays since John is done on 31st and close is until jan 2
- Lukas take bug 949275 to the Engineering meeting at 11
- Look into the two top crashers with YARR involvment before unthrottling