`Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- Lukas take bug 949275 to the Engineering meeting at 11
- Done - Milan is looking into blocklisting drivers
- Look into the two top crashers with YARR involvment before unthrottling
- Done - bsmedberg sure that one of them is the empty signatures/OOM stuff & Naveed is preparing to assign them today (Tues)
- FF26.0 Desktop ready to be unthrottled
- FF26.0.1 Mobile builds have been triggered (shipping tomorrow) due to bug 951776
- There's probably a few crash signature we'll need to watch and work on after the holidays.
- No significant concerns visible at this point.
- Bug 814954 (JSC::Yarr::YarrGenerator, #8) is an OOM issue that had an EMPTY signature in earlier releases.
- Bug 856796 (JSC::Yarr::Interpreter, #9) is correlated heavily to Avast, but not new in 26, was #8 on 25 as well.
- Have a contact at Avast - it's a start
- No urgent concerns on Aurora at this time
- looking good for holiday break to bake 27beta2
- Amidst a 26.0.1 release for bug 951776 affecting some devices which causes a graphical glitch on tap on search-suggestion
- Testing has started on a local build and will on https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Mozilla-Release&rev=b84d04cf97c5 and are on target for release 2013-12-20
- Need to repack langpacks for ESR24 before we close - see bug 940973 - am waiting for a response from IBM about where they get them from so Releng can help prepare new ones that will accept the 24.2 versioning
- Unthrottle FF26 - looks like no major issues
- Post-Mortem for FF26: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Post-mortems/Firefox_26.0
- Check out metro http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#aurora