Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- Final 28 beta (9) desktop today
- Pwn2Own next week, no change in schedule for now - we'll wait and see what happens -- 4 days between start and the release date
- Bug 976536 (js::jit::InlineFrameIteratorMaybeGC<int>::findNextFrame) is #2 and the main concern left (probably OK for beta uplift though)
- Bug 976181 (startup, nsContentUtils::IsCallerChrome) is #7 (OK for beta uplift, but needs watching)
- Other than PushClipsToDT (not as bad as we feared before 28 hit beta, but it still is #1 with >5% of crashes) and a large collection of OOM crashes, there are no worries left with this release. And the above are no concern for releasing specifically.
- If we need to rebuild releases because of Pwn2Own, we might not get too much testing around the AMD issue before pushing the release.
- No concerns.
- Beta numbers look awesome!
- bug 952721 (gfxContext::gfxContext) will likely miss this train, in the light of the above and of not being a new regression, that should be OK even if this is our #1 and reproducible.
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=966363 (confirm for release note)
- Sync dev continue to work on priority bugs to get them landed prior to merge
- Any Australis->Beta concerns? HiDPI (example: bug 878288)
No new trends to report