Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- Firefox 28 is LIVE - everyone rocked at dealing with all the last minute pwn2own stuff
- Firefox 29.0b1 with QA
- ESR24.4 also live
- proposal in r-d to hold beta to monday, not planning to do this unless we had an actual bug of concern
- Sylvestre is point for 29 (with Lukas shadowing) - he will start leading meetings and sending gtb emails for this cycle
- Checking add-on compatibility with Aurora, marking add-ons as incompatible.
- Waiting for 30.0a2 updates to be turned on, not yet clear what we'll carry over from Nightly.
- Waiting for 29.0b1 to be shipped, the Aurora 29 issues of last week are still open and will probably show up on Beta 29.
- Waiting for early 28.0 data, didn't see any surprises in beta data
- bug 984445 (startup crash on ubuntu) appears in early data, possibly testing for it?
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=983211 x86 tablet crash is fallout from
- Would bug 984230 warrant a point release if we find out what the issue is? (Aaron)
- I (Kevin) attempted to apply the fix from https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=963621 to beta. Build fails to compile with the patch applied
- Verifying whatsnew settings for 29.0b1
Watching 28, nothing too concerning from the beta, we will report on Thursday status of release. Possible 28 startup crash, investigating Gearing up for Australis surveys in 29 beta, we will be publishing the Aurora Australis results soon