Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- tracy unable to attend Thursday meeting this week and next. (Physical Therapy)
- 28 throttled to 100%
- 28.0.1 mobile gtb coming today - ship on Monday
- 29b1 will ship shortly (just uploaded on play store)
- Hot fix being shipped today to 27 & 28 because of bug 985627 (safebrowsing)
- Aurora updates unthrottling tomorrow after sign off
- waiting for data, probably some carryovers from Nightly
- waiting for data
- bug 985428 (28.0, Trusteer Rapport) - awesomely fast fix shipped by Trusteer yesterday, seems to work.
- bug 985922 (27.0.1, startup, BitGuard) - 25% of all 27.0.1 browser crashes yesterday, best course of mitigation is probably getting 28 unthrottled ASAP
- Wow the crash rate looks very good - Day one - 1.5, Day two 1.35
- x86 topcrash is in the top 5 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=983211
- Looking at general trends the next area to focus is Video decoding
- (tracy) largest volume of work for 30 has been in Dev Tools polish
- (juanb) - Fx29b1 sign-off this morning.
- Do we care about 983211?
- release notes mention a feature we did not ship multiple quickshare in 28
Truster causing crashing complaints in the forums