Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks after GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- 31 RC Desktop built
- 31 beta 10 built
- Discussion about the tile + newtab page
- Bug 1036184 - Blocklist Crossrider framework add-ons
- Looking pretty decent, OK for beta
- Data for yesterday is not on Socorro or custom reports yet due to a Socorro issue, the team is working on it.
- Some JS-related signatures coming back from the dead (like FinalizeTypedArenas<JSObject>) after GGC deactivation, but net result is a huge drop in crash volume.
- _VEC_memzero is virtually gone again after fixing gfx/D2D blocklist. Some discussions ongoing on how to unblacklist cards/drivers in the future.
- Bug 984033 is a bug on our side but correlated to crossrider framework addons
- Bug 1035537, bug 1035534 are topcrashes correlated with Bandoo Datamngr, they are looking into it.
- update hotfix: still need to verify 1037029 and 1038561, testing in progress
Issue with 4th largest Indian ISP resolving YouTube. Appears to be fixed.