Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Meeting archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Category:Channel_Meetings
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks after GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- 32 beta 4 scheduled to go live today
- bug 1043426 and bug 1045608 - mozilla::layers::CompositorD3D11::DrawQuad(mozilla::gfx::RectTyped<mozilla::gfx::UnknownUnits> const&, mozilla::gfx::RectTyped<mozilla::gfx::UnknownUnits> const&, mozilla::layers::EffectChain const&, float, mozilla::gfx::Matrix4x4 const&)
- topcrash in Nightly. fix in progress. some changes backed out.
- traction on the js::detail::HashTable crash bug 1039547 fixed just landed in bug 1044205
- catching up from QA work week; will file bugs on new crash reports as needed.
- Crash rate stable on beta
- There are three crasher bugs that spiked over the weekend. Those need to be filed.
- Android L crash has been resolved
- need to find out if we are getting the fix into beta 4 or beta 6
- Beta and Release numbers are stable
- Most issues from last week seem to have been resolved: Fanfiction.net getting cert errors and verizon webmail were the large ones.
- Still seeing some feedback around new tab changes, but campaign to tell people about being able to change search seems to have helped.
- bug 1040297 - Connectivity issues from Verizon FiOS to Mozilla and other sites
- bug 1042481 - may be related