Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Meeting archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Category:Channel_Meetings
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QA
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks after GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- desktop beta 8 ships today
- mobile beta8 ships tomorrow
- end of the beta cycle coming up, ~20 tracked bugs
- CHANGE: Next merge date will be Tue, Sep 2
- No updates.
- Some fixes for OMTC are being worked on, will be interesting to see their impact here. (most of the topcrash list is related to that feature - 7 of the top 11)
- Crash rates are down significantly but not yet in an actually good state, see http://arewestableyet.com/graph/?fxbeta
- bug 1053999 (JS_TransplantObject) is a major concern - mainly startup, at #4 with 3% of all crashes.
- bug 1054359 landed for b8 and could fix a class of JS topcrashes.
- bug 1008107 (JS::Heap) is a new topcrasher, #9 on b7 atm (1.3%).
- Some of the Datamngr crashes are still around, probably people who haven't updated
- No changes
- Looks decent atm.
- Update on Fennec 31.1.0 test (bug 1040319)?
- working on test plan
- This weekend: An error occurred during a connection to candycrush.king.com. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate) -- apparently candy crush is kinda popular (ditto other King games). Already fixed as of Sunday night.