Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QE
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
- 33 beta 8 Desktop built with OMTC
- Locale issue for Fennec. build 2 needed because of 1074603 (and bug 1074605 to make sure it does not happen again)
- FYI, enhanced tiles are going to be disabled in 33 (to ship with the 10th year anniversary release). Probably in beta 9.
- Significant Loop changes landing this week (should I be watching these for possible uplift? - liz)
- OSX Gatekeeper v2 signing related changes landing this week
- 33.1 has to be ready a bit before for the whitelisting.
- No updates.
- bug 1074196 is a new URL classifier crash that spiked on Sunday and is #1 since that day on both Nightly and Aurora.
- OOM|small numbers are down significantly after bug 1072404 landed.
- Main issue (#2 topcrash after OOM|small) is still bug 1064107 crash in RtlEnterCriticalSection | LockImpl::Lock()
- bug 1074196 (see Nightly)
- OMTC on Windows:
- 33.0b7 with OMTC off comes down to almost the same level we had in late 32 beta in overall crash rate.
- Bas has a patch that should fix a lot of OOM|small cases that are not really OOM, see bug 1072404
- For b8, that patch is in as well as turning OMTC back on in bug 1074045, and a number of additional crash fixes.
- A few signatures (gfxUtils::EncodeSourceSurface, gfxASurface::SetSubpixelAntialiasingEnabled, CDevice::ID3D10Device1_CopySubresourceRegion_) were rising up with b7, but probably just non-OTMC issues that will be solved with enabling it again in b8.
- Good crash rates continue.
- Hope to have a fix for the blocker Blur crash in for b8, hope that data confirms that.
- The huge Nightly crash in mozilla::image::RasterImage::DecodeSomeData is fixed, some other crashes coming up at lower volume and being worked on.
- No new feedback
- Desktop Snippet survey out and back, report coming out in a week.
- (lmandel) chemspill retrospective on Thu?
- (lmandel) For review: Feature Uplift documentation https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/Feature_Uplift