Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
These notes are read by people who weren't able to attend the meeting. Please make sure to include links and context so they can be understood.
- 1 Attendance
- 2 Previous Actions
- 3 Schedule Update
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 Performance (Thu)
- 7 QE
- 8 Performance
- 9 RelEng
- 10 Marketing/Communications
- 11 User Advocacy
- 12 Roundtable
- 13 Special Topics
- 14 Actions
lsblakk, lmandel, kairo, kbrosnan, jorge, roland, mschifer, rrayborn, juanb
- 31.4.0esr build 1 with QA
- 35.0 build 1 RC with QA
- Looking into whether bug 1076975 requires a build 2
- 35.0b10 mobile with QA
- Bug 1112086 - Flash block was for Linux was affecting Android so it needed to be modified. Need confirmation that block on Linux still works.
- Bug 1115776 is somewhat concerning, but volume is going down slightly (across all channels)
- There was another bug, which I cannot locate, but that landed on Beta and also referred to the same signature so perhaps this is helping
- Overall crash rate for 35.0b8 seems to be similar to what we had at the end of the 34 cycle, which would be good (numbers across all 35 betas, i.e. "35.0b", still look somewhat high due to the gfx issue we had earlier).
- No issues.
- VisitNextEdgeBetweenRect signature was only fixed partially on Android (but fully on B2G), bug 1117338 filed for further work.
Aurora / Dev Edition
Aurora / Dev Edition
- Note that we made WebGL shader parsing stricter which causes some sites with buggy code to break, see bug 1113633 and bug 1113637
- looks like the fix for the lines while scrolling in b10 did not resolve the issue
- (lmandel) From Rail: Merge on Monday is expected to take 1-2 hours longer than normal due to B2G branching
- (kairo) ADI loss on Nightly and Aurora/DevEd channels over last year needs looking into and discussions - what's the best place for that?
- (lmandel) Need to determine when we need to change the default search provider for ESR.
- (lmandel) e10s will be disabled in tonight's Nightly to test before the uplift next week.
- (lmandel) Reminder to check status of what's new page for 35.
- next week we do our first experiment with enabling updates 100% on Friday of release week
Aurora/Beta Feature Review
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)