Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: ReleaseCoordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Previous Actions
- 3 Schedule Update
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Stability
- 6 Performance (Thu)
- 7 QE
- 8 Performance
- 9 RelEng
- 10 Marketing/Communications
- 11 User Advocacy
- 12 Roundtable
- 13 Special Topics
- 14 Actions
lizzard, rail, jorge, philipp, kmoir, elan, ritu, calixte, sylvestre, lmandel, devditz, jst, milan, jlund, rmcguigan, mbest
- FRI: beta->release migration
- Monday Apr 18th: go to build for desktop RC1, mobile beta 12
- we should be on track to release RC1 and mobile beta 12 today
- several crucial last minute uplifts for both desktop and mobile.
- We have to do desktop RC2 (Wednesday). Mobile beta 13 (today)
- Update testing next week for the release. Several people are on PTO. Florin, Michelle, David Burns and Maja will help with update test running, signoff, and fixing issues.
- blocklist request for Quicktime for Windows https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1264874
- 0.0027% of our users impacted!
- Overall rate: 1.6 - browser: 0.9, content: 0.7 - yellow (target: 1.5)
- Bug 1264454 is a concern for very modern Linux installations (rolling distros) with e10s on, 1.6% of overall crashes
- Bug 1229252 (eOppMonitor.dll) is 2.8%
- overall rates look OK for going to beta
- Overall rate: 1.1 - yellow (target: 1.0)
- Current crash rates match what we had in 45 RC week.
- GFX bug 1189715 is fixed in 46.0b11 \o/
- AsyncShutdown crashes, mostly sanitize bug 1258350, are 2.2% of 46.0b11 data
- Taking a last minute patch in bug 1258354 that may help, at least with diagnosis.
- HTTP shutdownhangs (bug 1158189 and bug 1263199) are 3.4%
- bug 1256517 (DrawQuad) is 0.7% and has a patch requested for uplift to 47
- Overall rate: 0.94 - green (target: 0.95) \o/
- Trusteer says that they will deploy the Mac fix soon - no significant change in numbers yet, 0.6% of overall 45.0.2 crashes, almost 8% of Mac crashes
- Bug 1261012 (proposed to go into 46) is #4 Top Crash Score and #3 among startup crashes
- Android crash volumes continues to look good on all channels.
Aurora / Dev Edition
- Please remember to test and mark affected/unaffected for new regressions (and also add the regression keyword)
- Should repeat this on Thu when SV/QA is at the channel meeting
Aurora / Dev Edition
- Update test harness issues with RC, see https://github.com/mozilla/mozmill-ci/pull/783 - right now waiting for patch being deployed on the CI system
- Release promotion is on in 46.0!
- Kudos, this will simplify Release mgmt life!
- Firefox 46.0b11 as an example of workflow?
Lots of unlanded "46+" ESR bugs
* 6 for ESR-45 (two security issues) * 8 for ESR-38 (all security issues)
- Did a check last Friday, will do it again, thanks! - My search query : http://mzl.la/1Vh775H
- Need Kairo to take a look at bsmedberg's prototype and verify data - KaiRo is in close contact with bsmedberg and azhang on this already :) :) thank you