Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Previous Actions
- 3 Schedule Update
- 4 Add-ons
- 5 Shield studies
- 6 Stability
- 7 Performance (Thu)
- 8 QE
- 9 Performance
- 10 RelEng
- 11 Marketing/Communications
- 12 User Advocacy
- 13 Roundtable
- 14 Special Topics
- 15 Actions
jcristau, mboldan, adrian, 1poiegas, ccomorasu, asimonca, cbadau, tzsoldos, Florin, philipp, avaida,oboca, bmaris, rares, cmuresan,Ioana Oana, Sorina, ninu, Nicole, Callek, Tom, icristescu,Sorina,roxana, carmenf, cbadescu, ritu, jorge, brindusat, cgeorgiu,adeac, RyanVM
- Erin: to gather answers for releng's questions (WNP and if there are deved go live timing concerns)
- Lizzard: to get WNP interests for deved into Milestone Planning Doc
Current releases dashboard: https://mozilla.github.io/delivery-dashboard
- desktop 58.0b16 (last beta before RC) building now
- b→r merge in progress, c→b next
- once that's done, deved 59.0b1 gtb
- 58.0b16 release tomorrow
- fennec hotfix: anything blocking?
- FYI: Shield studies in flight. https://gregglind.github.io/x-shield-inflight-dashboard
awsy: 2.64 (browser 1.18, content 1.46)
- Nightly rate down slightly from what was reported on Tuesday
- Regression https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1429426 has been fixed. It was due to the accidental removal of
(GetModuleHandleW(L"pmls64.dll") || GetModuleHandleW(L"rlls64.dll"))
- New regression https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1429542 has been fixed
- Latest nightly crash triage is quiet: https://wiki.mozilla.org/NightlyCrashTriage/2018Q1#2018-01-10_-_jchen
awsy: 1.35 (browser 0.64, content 0.71)
[philipp] 58.0b15 - rate is red but due to a single crash issue accounting for half of the crashes
- top service worker crash with downloading outlook attachments - 51% of all crashes.
- there seem to be ongoing problems with tests before the fix for this can re-land
- [julien] afaict asuth plans on disabling the test causing trouble (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1429794)
- Crash in mozilla::ipc::MessageChannel::Clear |...| mozilla::dom::PContentParent::~PContentParent: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1423261 - 1.13% of browser crashes
- Content crashes in d2d1.dll@0x: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1429608 - 0.7% of content crashes
- seems to hit only windows 10 insider builds & seems more common in 58b&59a1 than in release
- pinged ted on irc to perhaps get symbolised signatures for those crashes
awsy: 0.70 (browser 0.39, content 0.31)
awsy: release 0.54, beta 0.76, nightly 1.14
- Nothing specific to call out. Unactionable https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=760394 by far is the top volume crash. Sadly this accounts for almost 19K crashes
- Rate looks good - nothing specific to call out so far for B15
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1371222 has been volume, but the # of installs is low
Aurora / Dev Edition
- [Andrei] We now have detailed documentation about the feature testing process, it's available as a Google Doc - https://goo.gl/wPLwrZ, or on Wiki - https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Feature_Testing.
- In progress - 3rd (and final) Nightly 59 sign off is in progress, and will be done by tomorrow eod.
- Done - Pre-Beta feature sign offs have been completed.
- Pointer Events - YELLOW because of https://bugzil.la/1414336.
- WebVR v1.1 (Mac) - RED because we've exhausted all hardware configurations and we can't test it.
Aurora / Dev Edition
[Andrei] Read-only: Beta 58.0b15-build1 signed off as GREEN on Jan 09, test report - https://goo.gl/QsvqWf.