Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays 10am and Thursdays at 8am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Attendees
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Off-train releases
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 SUMO Report / User Advocacy
- 7 Roundtable
- 8 Special Topics
marcia, RyanVM, Sebastian, lizzard, jcristau, pascalc, lbialis, csasca, vlucaci, tbabos, philipp, Tom, cfogel,tania, icristescu, adrian_sv, cornel, Mira, asoncutean,sdeiac, dolah, Ritu, tzsoldos, asimonca, cbaica, gasofie, ccomorasu, oboca, lsacal
Current releases dashboard: https://mozilla.github.io/delivery-dashboard
- fennec 63.0.2 shipped yesterday @25%
- desktop 63.0.3 next week?
- 64.0b8 gtb today (Desktop+DevEdition)
Current Shield studies: https://strategy-and-insights.mozilla.com/shield-studies/index.html
- Socorro regression https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1505080 has been addressed
firefox nightly summary score: 8.44, Tuesday 9.09
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1503787 DOM | Content Processes crashes that remain after the fix, work is continuing
- #6 overall top crash https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1487194 is rising. Currently prioritized as a P2
- Networking regression https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1505388 was caught quickly and is now resolved fixed.
firefox beta summary score: 2.44, Tuesday 2.55
- crash fixes going into b7 all seem to be working: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?bug_id=1503725,1493743,1405814 \o/
firefox release summary score: 2.69, Tuesday 2.75
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1498942 is very visible in 63.0.1, but fixed in 64
- Mission control detected in increase in Mac content shutdown crashes on 11/2, but since then things have normalized
- Crash rate is calculated based on usage hours (the time Firefox is actively used).
- Usage hours will be significantly lower on Fennec than on desktop Firefox, so we can't compare mobile rates to desktop rates.
fennec release summary score: 30.35, Tuesday 30.74
- Data still coming for 63.0.2: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/topcrashers/?product=FennecAndroid&version=63.0.2
fennec beta summary score: 31.11, Tuesday 31.85
- #4 top crash https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1499618. Open question as to whether we backout the fix for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1499618
fennec nightly summary score: 37.02, Tuesday 38.71
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1457273 seems to be rising, but a set of STR has been added to the bug
[cornel] Bug 1492128 is fixed, we now have the buglist with the fixes from the previous changeset in the e-mails. Much appreciated!
- Mid-Nightly sign-off test runs in progress - ETA Friday (11/08)
- The Language Switcher feature sign-off will be provided next week.
Aurora / Dev Edition
[cornel] DevEdition 64.0b7 testing
- GREEN - Manual tests: https://testrail.stage.mozaws.net/index.php?/reports/view/1232
- No new issues found.
- Beta 64.0b6 testing
- Snap testing completed as GREEN, with no new issues: https://testrail.stage.mozaws.net/index.php?/reports/view/1226
- Beta 64.0b7 testing
- GREEN - Manual tests: https://testrail.stage.mozaws.net/index.php?/reports/view/1227
- No new issues found
- Updates on beta-cdntest/beta (aswell as aurora-cdntest/aurora) completed with no issues: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o1x8TExxS5J1mIIlJpQJF4t67YN0m4rBZ5U8kwFUj9I/edit
- Snap testing completed as GREEN, with no new issues: https://testrail.stage.mozaws.net/index.php?/reports/view/1230
- Firefox 64.0b8 Testday taking place tomorrow, Nov 9.
Mira: Sign-Off Beta 64.0b6 - green status Sign-Off Beta 64.0b7 - green status Sign-Off Release 63.0.2 - green status